Attention Mobile Users of Apple and Android Devices
Download the Ustream app to view services on your mobile device.
Attention iPad, iPhone & iPod users!!!
iPad does not support Flash Player which is required to view videos on our site.
To view the Live Broadcast, download the Ustream app or click on the Ustream logo
on the right to view the broadcast via the Ustream website.
Live Broadcast Questions & Support
- What system requirements are needed to watch the Live Broadcast?
- For the best video streaming experience we recommend the following Minimum System Requirements:
- Flash Player: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or above
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 + , Safari 5.0 +, Fire Fox 3.0 +, Google Chrome +
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows - XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh OSXv10.4 or above
- Internet Connection: Broadband 1Mpbs or higher
- Sound Card: 16-bit or higher
- Video Card: 64MB or higher
- Resolution: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher
Why is the broadcast pausing?
Video streaming may be disrupted during periods of internet congestion or if the user does not have the required system requirements or has too many computer applications open at the same time. Generally, playback should not stop or stall under normal circumstances if the user meets the minimum system requirements listed above. If you experiences pausing while viewing broadcasts, you may need to shut down your current browser window and open a new one or use a different browser. If you continue to have problems, you may need to reboot your computer.
Why am I not able to hear/see the service?
iPad does not support Flash Player which is required to view the Live Broadcast. To view services on your iPad, click on the Ustream logo to the right to view via the Ustream website. Check that your speakers are turned on or increase the volume on your PC. If you are still unable to hear/see the service, verify that you have the minimum system requirements noted above.
If you need additional assistance, visit the Media Contact Page to report technical difficulties?